onsdag 25 april 2012

New floral shorts!

Today I was casually just walking by BIKBOK at my local mall, and they had a 50% off on their ordinary collection (is it called that? "ordinarie sortiment" in swedish hah^^). And it was chaos. Total chaos. But even if both the line to the fitting room and to the cashier were cut BY THE SAME PEOPLE right in front of me I kept my cool and bought two pair of shorts! I tried to tell them the second time that it was rude, but they just rolled their eyes at me. >_<

Bought a simple black scarf too that I had been touching a thousand times, deciding whether to buy or not, but now with the 50% I finally got it ^^

ANYWAY! SHORTS! YAY! I don't know if I'm going to keep both though. What do you think? Pink/red or blue/purple? OR NEITHER?!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar