söndag 30 september 2012

SUZY

Today I went to the Vintage fair in Stockholm (Vintagemässan), and found a white dress yey!


I don't wear green a lot, but when I found these at my local car boot sale and saw that the brand was "Suzy", I just had to have them :) And the t-shirt says "LIFE IS BORING", I have an old look on lookbook where you can read the whole t-shirt (I think it's awesome :D) --> http://lookbook.nu/look/2644843-LIFE-IS-BORING

I think this is the last time you'll see my long hair, I'm getting it chopped off on Wednesday o_O scary! But I'm really getting tired of it, so it's gonna be nice with something new. And a friend once told me that when you change your hair, you develop as a person. Hm :)

beanie - H&M (thrifted) / denim jacket - moms / t-shirt - thrifted / shorts - thrifted / over-knees - H&M / shoes - get a grip





RINGS! "nail ring" from H&M (love it! :D) ring w black stones Indiska and the one with the pattern I found on the floor in a club, and it sits on my finger since. I like it :) And the nail polish is Essie Merino Cool



2 kommentarer:

  1. you are so cool!Im in love with your style!adorable blog <3 love your nail ring!Let me know if you want to follow each other? <3

    SvaraRadera
  2. i have to get some bindis- looks so cool

    SvaraRadera