lördag 8 augusti 2015

Homework


BLACK RIPPED SHORTS* - Dresslink
STRIPED KNITTED TOP - Second hand
GLASSES - Second hand
SHOES - Second hand

I feel like I'm repeating myself now but, shorts are also hard to buy online because of the fit... but look at these! :D I've been looking for a pair of high waisted black shorts with the ripped thing going on, and here they are! Yay!
I really love this top, but since it's dark blue in it instead of black (or just not dark blue?) it's a bit tricky for me to wear. It's hand knitted by the lady I bought it from and she made it when she was 15 O_o (What have I accomplished in my life?!)







3 kommentarer:

  1. Cute blouse :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I adore your top.....and I adore your glasses....... and those shorts are perfect!
    You are also so pretty..... that smile my dear.....
    Thanks for being a great fashion inspiration to me.... a sissy boy, dance major...... lover of beautiful things......
    Jayme

    SvaraRadera