torsdag 26 november 2015

The wait



STRIPED BACKPACK* - Wholesalebuying
DEATH SWEATER - Mishka via Monkey Biz
BLACK LEATHER BOOTS - Dr Martens via Dolls Kill
TARTAN SHIRT - Second hand

Waaaaa watch me mix patterns! I have a hard time doing that, not because I don't like it, but because I just... can't :P I'm no good at it, but I really like when it's done right. This might not be the craziest mix haha but baby steps my friends, baby steps.

This backpack was a lot sturdier than I thought it would be, so I'm really happy with that. I use it a lot more than I thouhgt I would also. The only thing that annoys me is the magnet closing thingys, because the magnets are very weak, and doesn't really want to close :/ But it's not a big problem really, and it's a good size and shape for every day use, so overall I'm happy with it!

This sweater though. "DEATH" haha I'm thinking about the designer going "what cool word should we put on this sweater? DEATH" of course, like, what's cooler? It's so... cute in a way :D






2 kommentarer: