måndag 11 april 2016

If you never play the game



PINK MOCK TURTLE NECK T-SHIRT* - Wholesale7
PURPLE TARTAN SKIRT - Beyond Retro Sweden
VELVET PLATFORMS - Dr Martens via second hand

This little powder pink t-shirt top was a last-minute thing, like I'll through that one in too, and I'm so glad I did! It's very flattering on me I think, both colour and fit, and it's very comfortable. I can see myself wearing this with a lot of high waist things.

And how happy was I when I found these unused Dr Martens Agyness Deyn at a vintage market for 200SEK ($24)? They are so comfortable and heavy, just how I like 'em. I got another pair of shoes from the same girl, a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Munster, also for 200SEK, which normally is too much for this thrifting babe, but I couldn't resist. 







8 kommentarer: