fredag 1 februari 2013

I want to drive you through the night, down the hills

...I'm gonna tell you something you don't want to hear, I'm gonna show you where it's dark, but have no fear... MMHH love that song right now!

ANYWAY here's me in my new hair and my boyfriends Mishka-sweater. I just got a similar one for myself, because they are so comfy and niiice.
The earrings are from etsy, SantaCara, I really love her stuff, and this christmas I got a "shopping spree on etsy" from my boyfriend, so I finally ordered a pair of earrings yay!

So, the headband. I was 16 when I made it, back in 2005. I remember that the only place I'd seen it was on Geri in the "Spice up your life" video :D A much cooler one tho, but I wanted to make my own, and my dad drilled holes in the plastic head band so I could put through the spikes. I remember being so proud and thinking I was going to create more and sell ^^ Here is a picture of me the same day I finished it:
aawww?


Back to the present, here are the earrings from SantaCara:


 And the rest of me:

sweater - mishka / headband - diy / earrings - santacara / leggings - jc / boots - underground





6 kommentarer:

  1. haha you're so adorable in your first pic! Now you have turned into a lovely lady! you're rockin that red hair color like no other!! ^_^

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haha thank you! :DD I really like it too, but I know I'll get bored and it will take forever to wash out... BUT I'll cross that bridge when I come to it ^^
      I like your style!

      Radera
  2. cool blouse!
    Greetings from Poland, xoxo!!
    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  3. looove the tights!!from where do you got them??

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you!
      They are from a Swedish store called jc, but I got them a long time ago so I don't think they're available any more :(

      Radera