måndag 29 april 2013

In a bad land, thirsty for water, ruled by thorns and weeds

Today was a happy day, because it was LOPPIS! (Swedish for flea market/second hand) One that is twice a year in Solna.
I wore my favourite leggings from QooQoo and one of the flower crowns that I've made (felt lovely!^^). And as before, these shoes are so comfortable to walk in, good times.
In one of the pictures you can spot my transparent choker which I recently made. There is a part of my neck that is sensitive to nickel, so I can't wear normal chokers, so I made one :)

flower crown - diy (supplies from ebay) / denim jacket - mom's old levi's / dress - tradera / leggings - QooQoo /
platforms - Fanny lyckman, nelly.se / pink backpack - fjällräven /




mint sweater - 20 sek ($3)
pleather bustier - 18 sek ($2.70)
white strapless top - 5 sek ($0.70)
monki t-shirt - 10 sek ($1.50)

yay!

1 kommentar: