onsdag 16 april 2014

White flatform sandal decision!


Waaahhh I need a pair of white flatform sandals this summer. I've already got a pair of white/wood wedges, but they are quite uncomfortable, and they are wedges.... and with wood"colour" on them... plus they are uncomfortable... well, mostly I need a new pair because uncomfortable shoes are the worst kind of shoes. I want to be able to strut around in Tokyo for at least a week in 'em!
The ones I'm mostly in love with at the moment is the Y.R.U Orion, the ones on the left in the middle, but are they a bit too simple? HMMM?? Simple is good and simple is bad. Oh my. What do you think, dear reader? :)

4 kommentarer:

  1. I love the ones with the ribbon laces and the top right ones... Where are they from??

    Courtney from Two Looks, One London .x.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh sorry for late answer!! The ribbon lace ones are from Y.R.U, I found them on Dolls Kill, and the upper right ones are from Nasty Gal! I'm really into those right now, but I'm afraid they'll be uncomfortable, I need a review before I can choose! haha^^

      Radera
  2. the upper left one look most comfortable, but the upper right one is also pretty ( and you dont have to worry about the closure being too wide for your ankle)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. That is actually a very good point, with the closure! I usually have problems with that. Thanks for your input!! :D

      Radera