måndag 2 juni 2014

Intergalactic Unicorn Sweater!

I got this amazing cute sweater from Breaking Rocks! It's very soft and comfortable, and a bit on the lighter side, so it's really useful for when it's not super cold, but you still want a sweater. I love the logo on the back of the neck, and the patch on the front! It's soft and fleecy on the inside, and the print is flawless. I have an all-over-print t-shirt which has some white parts where there is no print, but this one has print really all over, on the inside of the cuffs too.

I'll really try to post a look with this beauty soon!!




There's a lot of detail in the print, but mine is a bit more lilac/purple than the one on their website, but I don't see any problem with that at all. The unicorn is a bit bigger on my sweater than the one on the site, but I think maybe that's because I got a size small. But.... bigger unicorn is always better right? :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar