måndag 26 maj 2014

LOPPISPREMIÄR! - second hand market premiere!

This weekend it was the first second hand market at Täby Galopp, and me and my friend have been excited for this since the last one last year, so we were super happy that the weather was GREAT and that a lot of people showed up! It was a lovely day ^^

We went back the other day (sunday) because we can't stay away :D

Okej nu har TÄBY GALOPP LOPPIS (i folkmun: Galoppis) satt igång - för sista året (landssorg!). Och jag och vapendragaren var där både lördag och söndag för vi kan inte låta bli och det var asfett såklart. Vädret och massa folk och kanelbullar i skuggan och allt ba aahh :D Galoppispremiär är gött.


 photos by my lovely friend

me being the rude person that I am


 saturday haul <3

sunday haul <3
(If you're curious about any of the garments, please ask! I love em all)

2 days - six sunglasses!

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Sussane, my friend told me to ask you to look on your inbox from lookbook. she sended you a message I don t know of. sigh I hate being used as a messenger

    Regards,
    I

    SvaraRadera