onsdag 27 augusti 2014

And sometimes I don't got a filter


PIZZA MY MIND TOP* - StyleMoi
SUNGLASSES - VANS via ABC Mart, Shibuya
SKIRT - H&M / second hand
SHOES - Unif Neo boot / second hand


Lately I've understood that I really like white prints on black, and I love Lazy Oaf (I don't own any clothes from them though, just a super cute little brooch), so when I found this at  StyleMoi I had to have it! It's a nice and interesting cut as well :)
Another thing I've understood that I like is black and white ("realistic") floral prints, so when I saw this little number at my favourite second hand market for 20 sek ($3) I didn't really hesitate.
To match this little dark-summer-look I topped it off with a pair of my favourite sunglasses at the moment. When I bought them I happily called them nu-vintage^^ Really comfortable, which is a bit rare for a second hand-sunglasses-shopper :P

Hope you like it!








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar