onsdag 8 april 2015

Sorry! + recent hair

Sorry you guys for not posting in a while, but I haven't had the opportunity to shoot any outfits lately. I blame it all on me trying to get my drivers licence, and my friend who has been working and studying too much. But we're both excited to do something soon, so don't worry ;)

In the meantime, here are some photos of my funny hair. I used Flamingo pink and Mandarin from Directions, and it just sort of washed out funny (which I really like, because I never know what it will look like!). So the yellow parts are just washed out Mandarin!









(From my instagram. If you feel like following me, go ahead, but it's not a fashion/pretty/style/aesthetic kind of IG, and I mostly write in swedish.. :P but if you insist, my user name is crazysannis)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar