fredag 23 oktober 2015

ICE ROSE



FLORAL SCUBA SWEATSHIRT - H&M via second hand
PURPLE DISCO PANTS - Second hand
BLACK LACE UP BOOTS - Second hand
HAT - H&M
SUNGLASSES - Jet Rag

These disco pants are also from the clothes swap I went to last week! Purple is my favourite colour in general, and disco pants are always awesome! These photos are from a little trip we did to Hagaparken last week-end and I had to wear sunglasses because my stye was still messing up my face :( I thought it would be gone by now, but nooo. I long for make-up!

I've been working a lot lately, and ordering a lot of clothes, so I hope I can get some time off soon and that my clothes arrive, ant that the stye disappears, so I can shoot some new outfits where you can see my eyes hah!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar