fredag 25 mars 2016

Hold me down, but don't take my fire




EMBROIDERED MAXI DRESS* - Sammydress
FAUX FUR CARDIGAN - H&M
HAT - H&M
BOOTS - Second hand

Lately I've been falling for these folklore-ish clothes, and recently I bought a 70's maxi dress also with embroidery, and it feels like something new and exciting in my wardrobe! I fell for this black maxi dress because it looked comfortable yet dramatic (I'm all for drama!), so how could it be wrong? ^^ Sadly, and not really a surprise, it's a bit short on me. I would have wanted it to be as long as in the picture, but of course I checked the measurements, so I knew it would be a little short. I might add some fabric somehow to make it longer, maybe fringes? Apart from that, I adore it. I can think of so many occasions to wear it! It's also on sale right now at Sammydress.

I don't want to get too personal on this blog, but right now I'm in a bit of a mess. Some things are great (I applied for a job and this far things are looking bright!!), but my "lovelife" is a total mess and I just want to be alone for a thousand years and never be able to hurt anyone ever again. But I want to keep blogging anyway, so I'm trying to keep up with it. Hope you all are well!







4 kommentarer: