söndag 20 december 2015

In my reach



HANDS SKIRT AND T-SHIRT CO-ORD* - Yoyomelody
PIZZA SNAPBACK - Pizzaslize
WHITE FAUX FUR JACKET* - Newdress
LIPSTICK* -  Dresslink
BLACK NEO PLATFORM BOOTS - Unif
SUNGLASSES - Tom Ford

First, I have to tell you that I'm working every day all day right now (because Christmas), so I'm not posting as much as I would want to, and since I live in Sweden I haven't seen the sun in like a month (lie, but almost true), so it's hard to get out and take outfit photos... But I'll be back soon!

I love how quirky an outfit can get if you wear the same pattern all over, or the same colour all over. Wearing a t-shirt and skirt like this is so much different from having a dress in the same pattern, in my opinion (even if you can't really see that it's two pieces ... :P). I got this lil set form Yoyomelody, and they have it in white as well. The skirt is a bit longer than I expected, and HAS POCKETS which is very convenient because then I can wear it at work! And I'm planning on wearing the t-shirt with high waist shorts or slouchy jeans, and the skirt with a preppy collar shirt or red sweatshirt. I really like the pattern, because it's graphic but also fun, yay!

While putting this on I realised the hands were reaching for the pizza. Perfect. And then I had pizza with three friends ha!

I have to talk about this lipstick too! It's in a "lipgloss" container, with a wand, but it's nothing like a lipgloss, because it's really pigmented and dries matte, and stays on forever! I love this colour on me too (Nr 33 on the site), and I'm very happy I got it.

Happy holidays! <3 br="">





2 kommentarer: