måndag 7 december 2015

Old songs


BEIGE PLATFORM BOOTS* - Wholesale7
RIPPED JEANS* - Dresslink
ROUND SUNGLASSES* - CNDirect
ASTRID LINDGREN T-SHIRT - T-shirt Store
TARTAN JACKET - Second hand
SAD SMILEY PIN -  Second hand

Obviously going for something grunge here, and wearing my favourite t-shirt with legend Astrid Lindgren on it. I would usually never wear a top with a face on it, I've never liked that, (depends on the picture ofc, but photo(ish) faces are a big no-no for some reason), but when I saw this T-shirt at T-shirt Store I knew I had to have it. It's super soft and I wear it a lot at work (best book store t-shirt yes?). I love it so much ^^





And yesterday I wore almost the exact same thing, but with a red flannel shirt instead of the green/blue jacket. Which one do you prefer?




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar